Monday, October 20, 2014

Just Keep Knitting

I'm currently knitting multiple things for Christmas. If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you've caught a glimpse of one of my projects (if you don't, you can find me @craftyrdh).

Knitting something for someone always makes me a little nervous. I always like my gifts to be a surprise, so I do the same for gifts I give. I'm never quite sure if they will like it. Is it their style or color? Will they actually wear it or use it? All I can hope is that they will love it as much as I loved making it for them. To me a handmade/knitted gift should be meaningful because of the thought, effort, and time put into it.

I'm also working on a new knitting pattern. I have an idea of what I want to knit and have searched high and low but cannot find a pattern for it. So now I'm working on creating my own knitting pattern for it. This is a bit time consuming since my current trial for it requires me to learn some new knitting techniques. But I'm a stubborn Italian girl and I will find a way to make my idea a reality!

Stayed tuned for the new knitting pattern and my Christmas crafts!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment