Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cheese Herb Dip

My husband asked me if I'm doing my cranberry dip (which has quickly become a hit with our family) for Easter. While I love my cranberry dip I've decided to try something new for Easter. (One of the reasons I love having holidays at our house is because I feel free to try new recipes.) So I've come up with a yummy "springy" dip!

Ingredients:
- 4 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 4 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 cup goats cheese
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, cold


Place parsley and chives in the food processor and process until finely chopped.
Stir the herb mixture into the goat cheese and set aside.


Put cream cheese into the food processor and process until smooth.


Add goat cheese herb mixture back into food processor and combine all ingredients.

Place dip in tupperware and refrigerate for 24 hours.
Letting the dip marinade really brings out the flavor!



Happy Crafting and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment