Friday, April 18, 2014

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

Here comes Peter cotton tail hopping down the bunny trail. Hippity hoppity Easter's on it's way! Part of my wonderful Easter childhood memories are of my Grandmother singing that song to me.

Easter dinner is at our house this year and I'm making that childhood memory a reality... on the menu that is with little chocolate bunnies complete with marshmallow "cotton" tails! I have been WAITING to do this for Easter. I don't really care if most people don't like them lol because they are just too darn cute! I'm sure my cousin's kids will love them!

What you'll need to make your own:
Bunny peeps, chocolate candy melts, mini marshmallows, and lollipop sticks.


Cut the mini marshmallows in half for the tail.


Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.


Insert the lollipop stick into the bunny until just before their ears
and dip into the melted chocolate.


Place on parchment paper.


And add the mini marshmallow.


The finished product! I hope everyone will enjoy!

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment