Friday, January 24, 2014

Upcycled Picture Frame

Yesterday I was cleaning upstairs when I came across the bamboo necklaces (pictured below) that we got on our vacation last month. As I was cleaning I was wondering what in the world we were going to do with these necklaces. When a moment of crafty inspiration hit... I'm going to make an awesome picture frame!

The great thing with this project is that I already had everything for it around the house. I grabbed the necklaces, my hot glue gun, and a picture frame with a flat frame. It was a simple project... just snipping the cord on the necklace, figuring out a pattern with the beads, and gluing them on the frame. 

In the end I love the way it turned out! We have a cool picture frame, that now is a special memento, to put one of our vacation pictures in.


+


+


=


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment