Thursday, September 26, 2013

Laundry Sign

I am in the process of redecorating my laundry room. Just because doing laundry can be boring doesn't mean my laundry room has to be! We are on a time of use plan with our electric company. I made the original sign when I purchased my first home in order to remember the cheaper times to do laundry.

This is my original sign. It is made from antique clothes pins, twine, scrapbook paper and stickers, cardboard, and hot glue. The stickers were coming off and it didn't match the color scheme for redecorating my laundry room.

I kept the clothes pin frame intact and remade the sign with new scrapbook paper and stickers. I glued cardboard on the back for added strength and the twine to the cardboard for hanging.

May my crafting inspire your own! Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment