Friday, May 15, 2015

Nadia Does New York - Day 3

Slept in after a late night at the tow pound (Wondering what I'm talking about? Refer to post Nadia Does New York - Day 2). We found out my hormone and calcium levels are good.
Hubby and I shared a prosciutto and mozzarella sandwich, which was our breakfast even though it was lunch time.
A Starbucks run.
Spent the early afternoon shopping at H & M (one of my favorite stores).
The rest of the afternoon is a bit of a blur, after getting the bad news that my cancer numbers went up. Not much but we like them either staying where they are or going down.
We decided to go out for Indian food for dinner. Their chicken tikka was delicious. I think the waiter thought we didn't order enough food because they gave us lentils to go with dinner complementary.
My good friend texted during dinner that FAO Schwartz is closing. So we decided to hurry down there after dinner. Especially since hubby had never been. We got a small gift for mom and some pressed penny souvenirs. (Personally I think pressed pennies are the best souvenirs. They are memorable, cheap, and easy to pack and carry!)
Took the subway to Grand Central. Shared some ice cream and enjoyed the beautiful craftsmanship of Grand Central.














No comments:

Post a Comment