Monday, May 25, 2015

Easy Peasy Popsicles

Looking for a cool treat on a hot summer's day? Then these popsicles are for you! They're easy and you can change and add in whatever you like!

I've started a paleo/whole 30 diet and have been looking for something sweet to eat. I normally love fruit popsicles but the ones I buy from the store have sugar in them (which is a no no on the whole 30). So I decided to make my own!

My first thought was to blend different fruits together and freeze the juice. I may try that next but for my first try I used frozen 100% juice. I used grape because it's my favorite popsicle. 

What you'll need to make your own:
- Frozen 100% Juice (I used Old Orchard)
- Water
- Juice Pitcher
- Popsicle molds
- Funnel (optional - we used it to fill the molds)



Simply mix the frozen juice with water as you normally would, pour the juice into the popsicle molds, and let them freeze for about 3 hours.



Enjoy these yummy easy popsicles!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment