Saturday, December 14, 2013

Claudette Crochete Scarf: Scarves for Christmas

This  was a very exciting scarf for me... first because this was the very last scarf on my to do list and second because it is the first thing I have crocheted besides a square. 

I was amazed at how fast this scarf went! It was done within a matter of days. Crocheting a scarf was interesting because you start by chaining the length and then crocheting the width. I normally knit which is starting with the width and knitting the length. The only bad thing about this was that when I ran out of yarn I couldn't just end the scarf there because the row wasn't complete.

You can find the pattern here
The only thing I did different from the pattern was add an extra row because I wanted it to be wider.


Merry Christmas and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment