Saturday, March 30, 2013

Knitted Bear Continued with Knitted Bow

I've been in a bit of a crafting slump lately while fighting a cold. Our niece should be arriving any day so I figure I better get started putting her bear together.

I have decided that each bear I make will have its own personal touch. My first a tie, this bear will have a bow.

In the end I decided against a liner because it was too much of a headache trying to get it to work. Hoping my niece will love this bear as I have working on it! When I'm finished putting the bear together I'll update with a picture.

All the pieces before stuffing and putting it together.


I knit a rectangle for the bow with a super long tail.  Pinching the middle together and sewed it together. Wrapping the yarn around the middle and sewing it in place in the back of the bow.

The finished bow. Ready to attach!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment