Thursday, February 12, 2015

DIY Lightbox

I found this on pinterest a few months ago and have wanted to make one since then. Today was finally that day! It was easy to make and makes the pictures look great!

What you'll need to make your own:
Cardboard Box
Box Cutter
White Tissue Paper
Packing Tape
White Poster Board


Using the box cutter, cut off all the flaps
off of the box.




Cut squares out of three of the four sides.


Cover the square with tissue paper
and tape into place.


Cut poster board slightly smaller then the width of the box.
Make sure that it is long enough to lay inside the box curved.


Tape the poster board to the top of the box.
Flip the box over and align bottom of poster board so
that it's curved inside of the box.




Place the box in natural sunlight for some great pictures.
I hope this will inspire you
(this sign is going to hang in my craft room to remind me to inspire others with my crafts!).
 I found my inspiration here.
This is going to be a great way to photograph yarn and projects!


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment