Thursday, February 14, 2013

Little Fish Knitted

Our church had Red Day last Sunday to celebrate how much Jesus loves us! The Sunday school classes are supposed to wear as much red as possible.


To help out our kindergarteners I have been knitting things we can pin on their clothes. For the boys I am knitting fish (I didn't think the boys would want to wear hearts). I have been playing around with the yarn trying to get it to look less like a bow tie and more like a fish.


My fish pattern: Cast on 1 Row 1: knit 1 Row 2: knit 1 make 2 Row 3: knit 1 make 1, knit 1, knit 1 make 1 Row 4 & 5: knit across Row 6: knit 2 together, knit 1, knit 2 together Row 7: knit 2 together, knit 1 Row 8: knit across Row 9: knit 1 make 1, knit 1 Row 10: knit 1 make 1, knit 1, knit 1 make 1 Cast off




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment