Sunday, May 17, 2015

Nadia Does New York - Day 4

On our last day in New York we got up extra early to meet up with my friend M, for breakfast. We took the subway to Columbus Circle and had French pastries. While on the subway we got good news from one of my best friends. I cried happy tears and got an odd look or two for crying on the subway haha.
Walked around a bit and admired a Tesla. Popped into Starbucks for a latte. I have to say it was the worst latte I've ever had (and my husband agreed)! It was so bad we had to ask for a refund. While in Starbucks it went from drizzling rain to POURING! So we made a beeline for the subway.
After a difficult time getting to the subway platform, we eventually made it back to our hotel to pack our things.
We went up a few blocks for a New York bagel for lunch. Went to another Starbucks to find a NY mug  for a gift, and a good latte. We explored the Grand Central Market. Where we were shocked by produce prices, contemplated different varieties of tea, and admired flowers.
A subway ride to JFK and back home we went! Our puppy was so glad to see us!



No comments:

Post a Comment